CanaRx was the first International Prescription Provider (IPP) to introduce and supply a public sector program in America. SpringfieldMeds (launched in 2003) grew to a giant success, saving millions of dollars for the plan and its employees. Soon after, the first program in New York State, SchenectadyMeds, was launched. These programs remain the models for over 300 community, school board, county and state programs currently enrolled and supplied by CanaRx today.
Learn more from Tony at CanaRx!
- CanaRx provides certified Brand-Name medications
- Ten year combined savings of over $100,000,000 KEEPS your Premium amounts DOWN
- Year over year product cost decreases
- Plan Holder savings average over 50%
- Win/Win = Plan Savings/Zero Copayment’s
- No administration fees
- Unrestricted open enrollment
Captivated Health Meds
CaptivatedHealthMeds is a voluntary prescription drug program that is available to eligible Employees, Retirees and their Dependents of Captivated Health.
To learn more, or to access a listing of eligible medications please visit the below link. You'll be able to access all necessary enrollment forms as well as a fax form your doctor can use to get you started.
Please contact your business office for information regarding whether this service is currently offered at your school.