Captivated Health is designed for educational organizations, and each of those organizations is unique. We have identified five characteristics we believe must be present to achieve a successful partnership between our clients and the plan.
Members of Captivated Health have the following qualities:
- Captivated Health members are forward thinking and embrace consumerism, health & wellbeing. They are educational organizations that are financially stable and able to accept the risks that come with the rewards of a self funded financing arrangement.
- Captivated Health members understand that a by implementing a Consumer Driven Health Plan, Owner members share a common cause to improve overall health of their employees and leverage the power of consumerism.
- Captivated Health members are comfortable creating a culture of consumerism, health & wellbeing. Programs that are outcome based help to control costs by educating employees on making healthier, more informed decisions.
- Captivated Health members are financially stable and have a strong balance sheet.
- Captivated Health members have a culture that embraces change and make informed decisions that create a long-term sustainable strategy for their health insurance benefits. This culture builds healthcare confidence from the members up.